Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Recent Happenings

So Life has been pretty crazy lately. I've had many school projects come up and many side projects as well, but I can honestly say that I am excited that I had an interview for multimedia assistant for summer 2012 :) I feel like a lot of things have been happening recently that have begun to set in motion a series of events that are constantly driving me forward. Whether its homework to make me work harder than before, learning something new, new projects creating new opportunities to showcase my web and design skills and proficient, or physics making me realize so much more that animation is probably not for me. All of this leading back to my continual love of Camp, the Outdoors, and above all else God. Just realizing that everything in my life is happening for a reason, the people I meet, and all of the random little run-ins with old friends how it is all spiraling toward a greater purpose and understanding for my personal growth but also where it is and what it is that God is wanting me to do with my life. Day 152 of Living the Adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment