Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Door Project


So on my closet doors I have taped up with duct tape is a small project that I started a few months back. I've been posting pictures, note cards, posters, and other random things all over it. It has many different pictures from Camp T. A lot of them are of friends that unfortunately I don't get a chance to see due to them being from Brazil or from a far away college. But all of the pictures bring back the memories and experience that have shaped my life in an incredible way. But I think my favorite part of the project, it's still growing :), are the note cards that are scattered all over in their greens, blues, yellows, purples, and pinks. On each of them are written different things that I want to do or accomplish at some point in time. Traveling to other far away countries, goals to Live By such as always Inspiring others, and even the random ones like learning how to handle a snake, which I can check off after this summer :) I Love how it is turning out and changing, I feel like it is starting to tell the story of my life. Where I have been and where I am going and all those who have impacted me along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment